Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thing #19: Web 2.0 Awards

I am going to use the Im Cooked website that was awarded first place under the Food category. This site is made up of video recipes. The recipes are recorded so you can watch each step, sort of like watching a cooking show but you get the convenince of watching it while you cook.. I like to watch cooking shows but when I go to make the recipe I sometimes think how did they do that...well know I can look up recipes and have a video to watch. I look up a lot of recipes online and print them out but I think I will start here first so i can benifit from having the video and recipe. The site has a mix of videos, some are serious and look like they came from tv and others are more homade videos. There are a lot of fun ones to watch. The site offers other features too like connecting with other cooks. My main use will be for the videos!

No comments: