Saturday, May 24, 2008

Thing #9 - Finding Feeds

I really liked using Technorati to find feeds. The site is designed well and easy to locate blogs by topics. I found this great blog Cupcake by Chockylit. It had really unusual cupcake recipes on it. The one I want to make ASAP is Wasabi White Chocolate Cupcakes w/ Plum Saki Filling. Mmmm...


The most unusual blog I cam across is called Logologos. It is a blog that uses pictures in the form of mathematical equations that equal a company logo. Below is the Nestles Quik Rabbit.
I tried Synic8 and did not like it. Not user friendly. It bored me. I then went on to Topix. At first I didn't care for it too much, but after playing around with it I found some things about it I liked. I like how it breaks the news into topics as specific as yoga or birds. I subscribed to the feed on Wrestling News. I am a fan of the WWE and sometimes their website doesn't give you the details to what is happening with the wrestlers such as firings or suspensions. Sometimes I Google to find out, but that's if I remember to do it. I think I will enjoy getting this feed keeping me up to date on WWE news.









No comments: