Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thing #22 : ListenNJ

Listen NJ was a lot of fun to use! There are so many titles! I think this will be great for children and teens to use if the books they need aren't in the libray. I downloaded and listened to some of the Magic Tree House Collection Books 1-8. I browsed the children's books andd couldn't beleive all the different titles available. I also like how you can search Listen NJ. I searched by subject and I also tried it with the search by what was available for check out. I think this is an extremely user friendly site. It tells you everything you need to know, such as how long you have item for, how many more items you can borrow, how to download the software. I don't have a compatible mp3 player (yet) to try downloading it onto it. But I think I will try it when i get one (soon). I could see downlaoding a book and listening to it when I am at the beach. Even though I like to read at the beach I think listening to a book will be just as enjoyable.

No comments: