Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thing #21 : Finding & Listening to Podcasts

I am very new to listening to podcasts. I am not sure how much I will listen to them. Maybe I will explore more of the music podcasts. When I am on my computer I usually listen to music. I have trouble focusing if I am listening to someone speak and working on the computer. However, I came across a bunch of NPR blogs. There are a lot of shows on NPR I like to listen too but I am not in the car that much to listen. I think podcasts of the NPR shows I enjoy, like fresh air and all things considered. I came across the NPR: Story of the Day. I found it interesting to look at all the different stories I could choose from. I listened to one on Booksellers Suggestions for Summer Afternoons. It was with the Henry James from Novelist and it was an interview about great books to read from independent book publishers.

No comments: